We all are aware of the fact that purchasing carpets is an expensive affair. However, they are the most beautiful asset to both residential and commercial properties. Their aesthetic presence asks for some maintenance too for better uses. They are warm, soft underfoot, beautiful and colorful, enhancing the aesthetic values of the place.
There are different types of carpets, and the life span for all the types varies from each other. But apart from this, they ask for proper care and maintenance within frequent time intervals.
Various links are directed to the companies providing the services for Carpet Cleaning in Baulkham Hills. But before that, scroll down this blog to know the essentials of the same for better clarity.
What Are The Types Of Carpet Cleaning Methods Used By The Companies?
As we have already mentioned, there are different types of carpets available. You need to select the ideal cleaning method for the same. There are different choices available for Carpet Cleaning, but you need to be aware of the cleaning method they opt for. You must also check whether it will work for your carpet or not!
Hot Water Extraction Cleaning:
Hot water extraction can also be termed steam carpet cleaning. This method uses high-pressure hot water to dissolve the dirt present in the carpet and agitate the carpet fiber.
Hot water extraction cleaning methods involve cleaning chemicals or agents to soiled surfaces. It is followed by the agitation of carpet with a brush and rinse as the final step. After cleaning the agent in the carpet and leaving it for a short duration, cleaning equipment is used for the rinse process. Following this, the carpet is hung for drying in rooms with low temperatures.
Talking about the time durations, the average-sized carpeted office or carpet of 3000sq ft takes around 2 hours. Another four more hours for the drying process. The best available companies for Carpet Cleaning advise their customers to go for the service in the afternoon. This helps them to carry out the cleaning process at evening hours and then left for drying overnight. This will thus not bother the working next day.
Shampoo carpet, as the name itself suggests, is the method of cleaning the same using shampoos. This technique was popular back in the 19th century before the invention of encapsulation technology. The only disadvantage of this technique is the leftover foam in the fabric even after dense washing. Also, this foam will turn out to be sticky and will relatively take a longer time to dry as well.
In this method, synthetic detergents are the base materials. They will crystallize into powder form once after drying. These crystals will catch all the dirt and debris present in the carpet. This process is called encapsulation. This thus makes it easier to remove the same from vacuum or brushing.
You might have often seen the large machine with a rotating pad used for cleaning the surfaces or for shining purposes. These machines are used for bonnet cleaning too. They usually absorb the dust and dirt particles to clean the top part of the carpet. Therefore, they are the best ways to clean the surfaces with high traffic, as they do not take much time compared to the others.
Dry Carpet Cleaning:
Cleaning agents or compounds are spread over the bottom of the carpet in the dry carpet cleaning process. The motorized rotating brush then dissolves it in the whole area and deeply cleanses the same. This latest and effective technology is widely famous for Carpet Cleaning. This method is safe for all types of carpets, increasing their life spans.
What Are The Benefits Of Carpet Cleaning?
The common misconception that vacuuming is the only best method to remove all the dust and debris from the carpet is a myth. Now, scroll down to know the benefits of going for professional Carpet Cleaning services.
- Carpet cleaning helps increase its lifespan, as it will dig in deeper to extract all the dust and make it clean. Along with this, it will also make your carpet look newer for a longer time.
- Carpet Stains are normal in every house, and also, they are easy to remove too. Thus, professionals for Carpet Cleaning have all the compounds and agents for the same, making your carpet cleaning worth the cost.
- Carpets have small fibers which easily attract dust particles. This will contribute to declining indoor air quality. Thus, cleaning the same will help in improving the air quality and also will reduce the chances for airborne diseases.
What Are The Unknown Facts About Carpet Cleaning?
Those who all think that carpet cleaning is not a big deal and can be done at home only without the help of professionals, BEWARE! It is not as easy as it seems to be. We have explored some unknown facts related to carpet cleaning and have mentioned them below. These will give you the reasons for seeking the professional’s assistance for Carpet Cleaning.
- Professionals for carpet cleaning first clean it with a vacuum removing the extra dirt. This makes it easy for them to clean it with lesser efforts.
- All the methods available for carpet cleaning are not equal. Thus, you need to be very precise while choosing the one, as it will depend on the type of carpet you own.
- It is not an easy task to remove the stains from carpets. Rigorous brushing to get rid of the same might affect its look. Thus, professionals will use the agents and cleaning compounds, maintaining their overall look.
- Carpet Odour is also an important factor while cleaning the same.
How Often Should You Clean Your Carpets?
The professionals at Carpet Cleaning advise going for these services once or twice a year. This will help maintain the carpet’s quality and increase its life, making the investment worth the cost.
There are many firms out there providing their clients with the desired cleaning services. In case you are looking for one, scroll down the links available over the internet.